In this episode of Stacking Hundreds, Riley, Toffel, and Jamin break down the sizeable role that midrange strategies play in Competitive Commander. Discover the way the format incentivises midrange strategies, differentiate the varied approaches to midrange deckbuilding, and go deep on a leading midrange list that has enjoyed recent success.
- Toffel’s Top 4 Picture
- Grid-cut circular cake
- Australian gymnastics terminology – “flat bag”
- ecobaronen’s Bruse/Thrasios decklist
(Right click and select “Save as…”)
- Subscribe to Stacking Hundreds on iTunes
- Follow the show on Twitter, or Riley, Toffel, and Jamin
- Watch Jamin be bad at Magic on Twitch
- Hang out on the Stacking Hundreds Discord server
- Get in touch with us via email
- Win boosters with Toffel’s Tweet
Sound effects licensed from freeSFX.co.uk.